|U*H|Urban Hunters Index du Forum
|U*H|Urban Hunters
Forum de discussion des Urban Hunters

|U*H|Urban Hunters Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay agree on 2030 World Cup bid ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    |U*H|Urban Hunters Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Règles & Infos sur la Team
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 06:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay agree on 2030 World Cup bid Répondre en citant

beer789 Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay have agreed on 12 cities where they want to host the centenary World Cup in 2030.

The Argentine Football Association said the plan would grant eight cities to Argentina and two each for Paraguay and Uruguay. The names of the cities were not disclosed.

Bidding is not due to open for another four years but leaders of all three national bodies say they want to make a joint bid.

The South American nations are expected to face tough competition for the hosting rights of a tournament that will likely feature 48 teams.

Uruguay staged the first World Cup in 1930 and has long been expected to seek hosting rights with Argentina. Paraguay later joined the initiative.

Argentine soccer officials said they met with national captain Lionel Messi during a recent trip to Spain.

"At all times we found [Messi] willing to help us spread the word about the possibility that the three countries organize the World Cup," Argentina's Sport Secretary Carlos Mac Allister said. beer789

"It's very important for us to feel that we have the support of players and that it is completely unattached from any political connotation."

Messi and Uruguayan striker Luis Suarez have already publicly backed the plan. During a recent Argentina-Spain friendly, Messi was expected to wear a bracelet that read "2030 together," but he was sidelined due to an injury. The bracelet was worn instead by Javier Mascherano.

So far, the co-organizers have not said how much the tournament would cost if they were to win the bid.

"Today, we can't say what the final costs will be to each of our countries, but it cannot be measured only in the building of infrastructure," Uruguay Sports Secretary Fernando Caceres said.

"There's an intangible measure, which is how much a country earns in coexistence, in integration, identity, and the construction of citizenship by hosting an event of this magnitude." beer789

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 06:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 10:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool target Alisson hopes to resolve long-term future b Répondre en citant

Liverpool target Alisson hopes to resolve long-term future before start of World Cup

ลิ้ ง sbo Alisson has been repeatedly linked with a big-money move to Anfield this summer. Roma goalkeeper Alisson says he is hopeful of having his long-term future resolved before the start of the World Cup. The Brazilian shot-stopper was attracting the interest of Liverpool earlier this year before the Reds took the unusual step of informing his representatives in March that they would not be pursuing a move this summer.

However, the prospect of signing a new goalkeeper is one that may have once again appeared on Jurgen Klopp's agenda after Loris Karius' horror show in the Champions League final last month. Alisson has been repeatedly linked with a big-money move to Anfield this summer, and the Giallorossi shot-stopper hopes to sort out his next move before Brazil's World Cup campaign gets underway against Switzerland on June 17.

ลิ้ ง sbo Alisson reportedly said: "I think everything will be resolved before the start of the World Cup, that’s what I want. "The truth is that I left everything in the hands of my agent. If everything is not resolved, it will be discussed after the World Cup. "Right now, I’m focused only on the World Cup. There are some possibilities and we are working on all of them, together with Roma, always respecting the club. A potential move for Alisson however could prove to be problematic for Liverpool following last summer's deal for Mohamed Salah.

Liverpool snared the Egyptian for £36.9million 12 months ago, and the fee has proven to be a relatively cheap one for a player who plundered 44 goals last season. And it is believed Roma will try to extract as big a fee as possible for their goalkeeper, should the Reds come calling this summer transfer window.

ลิ้ ง sbo Alisson played at Anfield earlier this month as Brazil beat Croatia 2-0 in a pre-World Cup friendly and Reds star Roberto Firmino admitted he had spoken to his international colleague about a move. "Yes, he asked me about Liverpool and I hope he can come here, but I know he has other proposals," said Firmino. "From time to time I will give him a pinch to come to Liverpool and help us, but it's with his agents." Reports in Italy suggest they have slapped a price tag on the goalkeeper of between 70million and 80m euros.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 03:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay agree on 2030 World Cup bid

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    |U*H|Urban Hunters Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Règles & Infos sur la Team Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006