|U*H|Urban Hunters Index du Forum
|U*H|Urban Hunters
Forum de discussion des Urban Hunters

|U*H|Urban Hunters Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Ribery signs Bayern Munich contract extension ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    |U*H|Urban Hunters Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
makaralove

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Mai - 08:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ribery signs Bayern Munich contract extension Répondre en citant

sbobet8888 Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery has signed a one-year contract extension until the end of next season, the Bundesliga club said on Monday.

The 35-year-old Frenchman, who was out of contract at the end of the season, scored five goals in 19 appearances to win his eighth Bundesliga title with Bayern. "We're very pleased that Franck is staying with us," Bayern sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic said in a statement.

"Franck has once again proven, in the Bundesliga as well as the Champions League and DFB Cup, what sbobet8888 excellent performances he's capable of and the great quality he possesses. As well as that, he's one of our fan favourites."

Ribery has scored 80 goals in 247 league appearances for Bayern since moving from Olympique de Marseille in 2007. "I'm very happy that I'll get to play for this great club for another year," he said.

"Munich has long sbobet8888 since become home for me and my family and I'm therefore very proud that I'll be able to wear the FC Bayern shirt again next season."

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Mai - 08:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    |U*H|Urban Hunters Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006