|U*H|Urban Hunters Index du Forum
|U*H|Urban Hunters
Forum de discussion des Urban Hunters

|U*H|Urban Hunters Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Jose Mourinho hopes for solution to Alexis Sanchez visa prob ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    |U*H|Urban Hunters Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Règles & Infos sur la Team
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 05:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jose Mourinho hopes for solution to Alexis Sanchez visa prob Répondre en citant

Jose Mourinho hopes for solution to Alexis Sanchez visa problem

พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ Jose Mourinho is hopeful Alexis Sanchez will still be able to play some part of their pre-season tour of the USA despite having been denied a visa to enter the country.Sanchez accepted a 16-month suspended jail sentence in Spain earlier this year for tax fraud, which has led to the problem.No one found guilty of fraud can be granted a visa to enter the US, although a waiver scheme does exist, which it is understood United are trying to use to allow the Chile international to travel at some point.

"I don't know about Sanchez. He's very sad, it's not good for him or me, not good for anyone," Mourinho said at his news conference ahead of their friendly against Club America."There is no one to blame - the club is making an effort. I have to respect the US authorities in their process of selection of visas. พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ I hope he will come to join us."It's important to work with [Juan] Mata, [Anthony] Martial and Alexis as they will be the players we think that will start our season in attack."

Players involved in the World Cup have been extra time off and although Mourinho admits that presents some problems, he is keen for some of his fringe players to have the opportunity to impress."[Nemanja] Matic, [David] De Gea and Fred will come next week, พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ but I don't have all my players," he added."I'm not worried about playing against Liverpool or Real or AC Milan [in the International Champions Cup], but I am worried because I am not training with all my players. It is what it is and we have to make the best of it.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 05:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Sep - 08:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Juventus forward Douglas Costa apologises after being sent o Répondre en citant

Juventus forward Douglas Costa apologises after being sent off for spitting at opponent

sbobet link Juventus forward Douglas Costa has apologised following his sending off for spitting in Sunday's Serie A match against Sassuolo. The Brazilian clashed with opposition midfielder Federico Di Francesco during the game at the Allianz Stadium in Turin, ending with Costa spitting in the Sassuolo player's face.

The incident was referred to the video assistant referee, after which the match referee sent off the 28-year-old. Costa has now released a statement on his Instagram account, writing: "I would like to apologise to all Juventus fans for this misleading reaction in today's game.

"I also apologise to my team-mates, who are always with me in beautiful and bad moments. sbobet link It was ugly, I am aware of it and I apologise to everyone for this. "I make it clear that this isolated attitude does not correspond to what I have always shown in my career."

Speaking after the match - which Juve won 2-1 thanks to Cristiano Ronaldo's first two goals for the club - manager Massimiliano Allegri criticised Costa for sbobet link "rising to provocation". Costa, who now faces an extended ban, had previously been booked for a spat with Di Francesco, including an elbow on his counterpart.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jose Mourinho hopes for solution to Alexis Sanchez visa prob

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    |U*H|Urban Hunters Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Règles & Infos sur la Team Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006